Siege Meduane Habitat
- by a/LTA le trionnaire-le chapelain
– Registration in the ZAC Gare, creation of a new district, new centrality. To echo the architecture of downtown Laval. A Laval building, contextualized, which cannot belong to any station district.
– To create an innovative, high-performance building while using simple implementation, know-how and local materials.
– Passive building: optimize solar gain (manage glazed surfaces and provide external solar protection). Work on a highperformance envelope.
– A building in the image of Meduane Habitat: head office of a lessor: durability, sustainability, sobriety. A united company: interconnection between the different departments. Multiple spaces to cross paths and meet.
– A pleasant work environment: bright spaces, flexibility of the plan, informal work spaces (new ways of working).
– Volumetry in tiers:
– Friendly distance from the buildings on Rue des 3 Régiments
– Offer views of the historic city center, relaxation and break areas on almost every floor
– External staircases: to create links and porosity between the different departments. The unity of the company.
architect: a/LTA le trionnaire-le chapelain | team: Maxime Le Trionnaire, Gwénaël Le Chapelain | collaborator: Nolwenn Caillard | client: Meduane Habitat | status: Competition (2021) | location: Laval, France (48.0757,-0.754847222) | climate: Continental, Temperate | material: concrete | environments: Urban, Railway | consultant: Ouest Structures, SOLAB, Aphipro | visualizer: Jeudi Wang | scale: 2.500 m2 medium | types: office, office building | views: 632